JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD: NOTICE TO NEW STUDENTS
The staff and management of the University warmly welcome you to our great Institution. Please be guided by the following information:
- As you make efforts to settle down, please be informed that each student should make arrangement for his or her accommodation.
- Modalities for payment of acceptance fee shall be posted on the University website on Wednesday, 18th November, 2015.
- Lectures for the 2015/16 academic session commenced on Monday, 16th November, 2015. You may wish to contact the following Facilitators for more information on schedule for the respective lectures:
- Dr Humphrey Agbo Social Sciences———-08064894533
- Dr Christian Opata Arts———————–08035118199
- Jonnie Niyi Asegbeloyin Sciences——————08035663920
- Mr Emmanuel Mba Science———–08035613454
- Dr Gerald Ezirim General Studies———08037844707
- Dr Charles Ugbam Enugu Campus———08113330111
- Please note that those candidates offering Business Studies and Accounting will have their lectures at Enugu Campus of the University. Please contact Dr Charles Ugbam for further details.
- The list of supplementary admission will be uploaded on Wednesday, 18th November, 2015, as earlier stated.
Professor Aloysius-Michaels Okolie